Indy Hall Event Debriefs:
- Art Show: Dark Matter
- Party: Pumpkin Carving
- Book Launch + Party: The Legend of Sherlock Holmes Book Launch
- Meetup: Maptime PHL– Hand-drawn Maps
- Art Opening: Full Bleed– a poetry comics show
- Book Launch: The Afflictions
- Your event debrief here? Could be! Use this super-easy form to add your event to our list!
Why write a debrief?
You did it! You planned and put on an event at Indy Hall, and let’s be honest, we probably loved it. You worked hard, now it’s time to show it off a bit in a debrief. The debrief is a great way to organize all your effort and to look at what worked and what you might do differently next time.
Your debrief summary is also a great guide for other Indy Hall members who want to throw a new event. Sometimes it’s tough to know where to begin, and having an example to look to can help a lot. Your post-event summary can be a guide to encourage other Indy Hallers to plan the best event possible.
Need a little help? Email email@example.com, and we can guide you in the right direction!